Posted • Marjani Smith
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
4 SERVINGS 180 MINUTES 460 CALORIES PER SERVING
54g PROTEIN 16g FAT 10g CARBS 3g FIBER 210mg SODIUM
The great thing about a cookout is that you can prepare and bring your own foods. Our #1 tip for losing weight without skipping the party is to bring something to the table so you will have something healthy to eat. Pair these Salmon Kebabs with OurSkinny's Broccoli Salad (link below) and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, diced
2 tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. ground red pepper
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
2 1/4-lb. whole skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
3 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
24 grape tomatoes
8 wooden skewers
- In a bowl, stir together cilantro, cumin, red pepper, olive oil dill and lemon juice.
- Transfer to a large zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- Add salmon, seal bag, and turn gently to coat.
- Marinate for 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Thread salmon, zucchini, and tomatoes on to skewers, leaving space between each.
- Grill, covered, 3 to 5 minutes on each side.